Welcome to the Hats Protocol Community Forum. We are so glad you’re here!
This is where we…
- Discuss ideas on how to improve the protocol and surrounding ecosystem
- Share examples and considerations for how the protocol and its ecosystem can improve the effectiveness of decentralized work
- Consider what tools, integrations, and modules should be built next
Hats Protocol is the backbone for decentralized work. Hats establishes the base layer necessary to lean into decentralization, including:
- roles and responsibilities for each project
- the authorities and context to get them done
- the accountability to follow through
Hats Protocol is available for free by using the Hats app or visiting the open-source repo. If you need help getting started, visit the docs here. To request full-service implementation, please tell us a little about your organization and the challenges you’re facing by filling out this short form.
Here are some things you can do to get started:
Introduce yourself by adding your pfp and information about yourself and your interests to your profile. What are you most excited to build with Hats?
Get to know the community by browsing discussions that are already happening here. When you find a post interesting, informative, or entertaining, use the to show your appreciation or support!
Contribute by commenting, sharing your own perspective, asking questions, or offering feedback in the discussion. Before replying or starting new topics, please review the Hats Community Agreements.
Interested in joining the Community to get access to the Hats Community Wiki and Telegram Group? Please tell us a little about yourself here. Please note we are growing the community slowly and intentionally so space is limited.